Groups & Tours
The King Robert Hotel welcomes coaches and tour groups whether it is for an overnight stay or just a stop over for lunch or a high tea. We are ideally located in the Heart of the City of Stirling for tours to Edinburgh, Glasgow, the Trossachs and beyond.
• We offer ample coach parking on site
• Ground floor rooms are available for guests with mobility difficulties.
• During the summer months entertainment is provided most nights in our Cocktail Lounge.
Contact the hotel directly for further information.
Stop Off for High Tea; from only £9.50 per person!
Choose from the following selction of maincourses
• King Robert Steak Pie
• Breaded Haddock with French Fries and peas
• Pan seared Breast of Chicken with a natural gravy
• Honey Roast Ham Salad
• Macaronni Cheese with Chips and Salad
All dishes are served with chefs selction of baby boiled potatoes and market vegetables.
This high tea menu is served with bread & butter, tea and coffee and a selection of cakes and scones.
To book your place call Elaine Flanagan on 01786 811666 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings, please call for further details.